Hi, I love your choice of colors on the roof and house. I'm really in
10 years ago
Related Stories

EXTERIORSHelp! What Color Should I Paint My House Exterior?
Real homeowners get real help in choosing paint palettes. Bonus: 3 tips for everyone on picking exterior colors
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
WINTER GARDENING6 Reasons I’m Not Looking Forward to Spring
Not kicking up your heels anticipating rushes of spring color and garden catalogs? You’re not alone
Full Story
ENTRYWAYSHelp! What Color Should I Paint My Front Door?
We come to the rescue of three Houzzers, offering color palette options for the front door, trim and siding
Full Story
EXTERIOR COLORExterior Color of the Week: Bewitching Black
Think you’ve got what it takes to pull off this bold, trendy color choice for exteriors?
Full Story
CURB APPEAL5 Bright Palettes for Front Doors
Splash bold green, blue, orange or red on your front door, then balance it with a more restrained hue on the rest of the house
Full Story
COLORPick-a-Paint Help: How to Quit Procrastinating on Color Choice
If you're up to your ears in paint chips but no further to pinning down a hue, our new 3-part series is for you
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story


DEMESNE
karenmommy
allvanessa