Software
Houzz Logo Print
kcbale

I need advice on what to do with counters and back splash?

13 years ago
In a perfect world I would have this be a completely white kitchen. At this time I can only change counters and back splash. I LOVE Carrera marble but was told not to use in a kitchen. Any ideas on a granite that would brighten up this space and tie in the ugly cabinets? I would use counter material on back splash as well! THANK YOU!
Kitchen · More Info

Comment (1)

  • 12 years ago
    You could paint the cabinets white and have your dream. Search for "painting kitchen cabinets", there have been at least 3-5 articles on Houzz about this topic. I wouldn't replace countertops and backsplash only...........what if you get new cabinets later in white? They may not be the same style/layout or size. Then you've spent money on something you have to replace.