Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cpartist

My Condo Listing

cpartist
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

I told Chisue I'd start a new thread once my condo was listed.

As of tonight, I'm listed. I am not giving you the actual listing for privacy reasons, but here is what is written and below are the photos in order. Notice we managed to use a wide angle lens this time and I did remove the cookie jar from the top of the fridge, the small stuff from the front hall table, the living room table, removed the towels from the guest bathroom and the rug from the guest bedroom.

BTW: The first photo I took the building's name off the brown sign in front.

Open the door to the pinnacle of fine design and craftsmanship found within this end unit. If you have a taste and appreciation for the rich warmth of wood, this home will not disappoint. You will be greeted with the beauty of Brazilian walnut wood flooring throughout. The kitchen offers an abundance of custom crafted cherry cabinetry with 3 glass paneled fronts for displaying your finest glassware. They sit proudly over elegant, granite counter-tops and offer under counter lighting. Enjoy many conveniences within this kitchen such as many pull out drawers, convection cooking, appliance garages, wine refrigerator, and more. Relax and sip your favorite beverage while sitting out on one of the 4 balconies and enjoy the view. The master bedroom will please you with built-ins, sliding glass doors leading onto a balcony, crown moldings and wide baseboards, a walk-in closet with built-ins by California Closet. It's a luxurious master bath with travertine and marble designer tile, a 3'x6 shower with two Rainhead shower heads and a deep, jetted tub for two. The double sink vanity is a custom design. The home offers a newer ac with an ultra-violet light clean air system, tankless water heater, and a water cop system. Bay Plaza is located near to exquisite dining, the arts, shopping and beautiful water views. Some of the amenities are 24 hr. valet and concierge service, heated pool and entertainment area, media room, saunas and well equipped fitness center. This unit is an absolute pleasure to view and show!

Comments (35)

• cpartist
    Original Author
    8 years ago

• cpartist
    Original Author
    8 years ago

• golfergirl29
    8 years ago

Superb! Good luck!

cpartist thanked golfergirl29
  • Rory (Zone 6b)
    8 years ago

Very nice! A glass coffee table in the room with the white sofa would look good. Other than that it looks perfect!

cpartist thanked Rory (Zone 6b)
  • lucy132
    8 years ago

Beautiful, the floors look fantastic in the photos. Good luck!

cpartist thanked lucy132
  • jewelisfabulous
    8 years ago

SOLD! Such a beautiful home!

cpartist thanked jewelisfabulous
  • cpartist
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Thank you everyone. Now I can only hope that it sells quickly, although we're not in a rush as we haven't even started building our house.

• alley2007
    8 years ago

Stunning! Good luck!

cpartist thanked alley2007
  • cpartist
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Thank you!

We have our first showing tonight at 6PM.

• Linda Doherty
    8 years ago

Looks great! Best of luck selling!

cpartist thanked Linda Doherty
  • loonlakelaborcamp
    8 years ago

Those pictures are night and day better than the first. You took the suggestions to heart and with the wide-angle views, it looks twice as big! Best of luck! you have done your homework!

cpartist thanked loonlakelaborcamp
  • midcenturymodernlove
    8 years ago

That condo is awesome. Nice pics. I'm still not sold on that recessed area in the kitchen, and if it didn't sell, I'd call in a team of drywallers to restore the ceiling to normal.

If you already sold it, disregard. The condo is stunning. Why the heck are you moving?

cpartist thanked midcenturymodernlove
  • chisue
    8 years ago

Going, going...GONE! It looks GREAT!

cpartist thanked chisue
  • cpartist
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Thank you everyone for all your help and your eagle eyes.

Loonlake, yes I did my homework and the other thing I did was make sure HDR was turned on.

Midcentury, the recessed area actually looks better in person. I don't think that will make a difference in whether it sells or doesn't sell. In fact my agent felt it was a positive because the kitchen ceiling is actually only 7'10" high and that helps make it feel taller.

Thank you chisue.

• gyr_falcon
    8 years ago

It is really a lovely place; I sure wouldn't mind having a view like that! The photos turned out great. Best of luck!

cpartist thanked gyr_falcon
  • cpartist
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Why the heck are you moving?

We are building a house. I miss gardening and barbecuing. Plus we want a backyard for the dog to be able to run around in.

• cpartist
    Original Author
    8 years ago

PS, I just looked at the old pictures again. I am so glad I listened to you guys. Well all except the rug in the bedroom and living room. ;)

• chicagoans
    8 years ago

It looks wonderful! Great job on the new photos and everything else. Someone will be lucky to live there.

cpartist thanked chicagoans
  • SaltiDawg
    8 years ago

Heck, I want to see the home that you are going to build!

cpartist thanked SaltiDawg
  • sheilajoyce_gw
    8 years ago

It is beautiful, but I wonder about adding a picture that will indicate the size of the balcony. The views are beautiful.

cpartist thanked sheilajoyce_gw
  • cpartist
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Thank you all. We had our first showing last night and the couple said they want to come back on Saturday to see it again. We'll see.

It is beautiful, but I wonder about adding a picture that will indicate the size of the balcony. The views are beautiful.

Which balcony? There are 4 of them.

• cpartist
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Saltidog, since you asked, here is the house I'm building. 2610 square feet, pool, hot tub and most importantly a barbecue. The house is on a corner lot so north and east face the streets. The backyard faces west. We will have 32" eaves around the whole house plus covered areas on the west side.

• powermuffin
    8 years ago

The condo is gorgeous! But what is HDR?

Diane

cpartist thanked powermuffin
  • cpartist
    Original Author
    8 years ago

High dynamic range imaging.

• golfergirl29
    8 years ago

Your home was beautiful before, cpartist, but it's a stunning showcase now. Nice job with the little changes and the photographs. I'm sure it won't be on the market long!

cpartist thanked golfergirl29
  • SaltiDawg
    8 years ago

New house = Wow!

cpartist thanked SaltiDawg
  • cpartist
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Thank you golfergirl. Hopefully it won't be too long. Keeping it this clean and neat with the constant cost of fresh flowers gets old quickly. LOL

Thank you saltidawg. I consider that high praise from you since you've lived in quite a few places. This is our "last gasp" house as I like to call it.

• golfergirl29
    8 years ago

I used alstroemeria because they last so long. So do mums and carnations!

• cpartist
    Original Author
    8 years ago

I have the mums and carnations as they are inexpensive. Also babies breath and some peppers. Sunflowers last a long time. Most of the alstroemeria has held up well but some hasn't. The tropical's hold up great.

• ncrealestateguy
    8 years ago

Any feedback from the initial showing?

• cpartist
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Not yet ncrealestateguy, although my agent said they probably want to come back tomorrow to view the condo in daylight. My agent said they LOVED everything about the condo and especially all the built-in's, and they liked that the condo was so well "organized" and fresh looking. They said the other ones they looked at in the building looked "older". (This was a professional couple in their early 40's)

She is still waiting to hear from their agent as to their thoughts.

• cpartist
    Original Author
    8 years ago

ok, we have another showing tonight at 5 and the couple who saw it on Wednesday is coming back tomorrow morning. :)

• ImWithJoe
    8 years ago

Please check your messages. Good luck tonight!

cpartist thanked ImWithJoe
  • cpartist
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Thank you nightowl. No way to change things now.