Software
Houzz Logo Print
primarella

Living room makeover

10 years ago
Finally we have figured out the layout we want for our living room! Now, we just need to re furnish and decorate and that's where I could use some suggestions. This is the layout I would like to keep with the couches in an L shape and the entertainment stand in the corner. The only thing staying in this living room will be the tufted chair, and the tv stand. As you can see I desperately need a new couch and love seat.. Also throwing around the idea of a sectional to replace the couch and love seat. I also would like new tables and curtains, and to find a rug. The blue- has got to go. I think I'm leaning more towards some neutral colors. So, any decorations, tables, lamps, couches, anything that you would think would like nice, please send them my way! Thanks in advance!!

Comment (1)