Software
Houzz Logo Print
emilygb55

what to do with an old bathroom window when money is dear

10 years ago

I recently rented a small ranch home that has a lot of charm and some challenges. The bathrooms are challenging. They are very small and have the old tile, but luckily the tile is in good shape. The windows, however, are double paned and the seal has broken making them look foggy and dirty.

I tried just a pull down shade, but that blocked out most of the light and is boring to look at. I tried some opaque textured contact paper made for windows but it looked cheap. I'm open to a curtain, but I wouldn't know what it should look like, and other than that - I have no ideas. It's one of those challenges where I suspect there are cool inexpensive things to do, but I lack the creative gift so many of you here have.

I would love any and all suggestions!

p.s. the tile floor is white and black and the tile on the wall is black and a color between a beige and yellow.

Comment (1)