Software
Houzz Logo Print
maureenbilek79

can you tell me what color grout to use

10 years ago
I want to purchase the Mother of Pearl (White) . I would like to know the color of grout that is in the picture. Also, if I am not happy with the product what is the return policy? Do I need to pay for shipping to return?
12"x12" White Mother of Pearl Tile, Polished, Single Sheet · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    The grout in the installation photo is Polyblend non-sanded snow white grout. We also suggest using a non-sanded white grout from Mapei or Laticrete. Be sure that the grout is non-sanded so that it doesn't scratch the surface of the pearls.


    We recommend ordering a sample of the tile before you place your order so that you can be sure it is was you are looking for. Samples are $4.99 for a 4" x 4" piece. We do accept returns within 30 days. You would be responsible for the shipping costs to ship the tile back to us and arranging the return.


    Thanks!