Software
Houzz Logo Print
niki1399

Need help choosing a backsplash

10 years ago

I am literally going backsplash crazy! I had my countertops done early February and I have not still not found a backsplash. Today, I visited floor and decor and actually found some options that I think may work. The granite that I have is called Dallas White and is somewhat busy to me. The colors that are in the white granite are gray, beige, and garnet flecks. I am trying to choose a backsplash that is therefore simple and will not compete with the countertops. I have attached pics of my choices so far. I am leaning toward the gray glass tile. Does anyone have any suggestions or which do you like the best?

Before I get suggestions to paint the cabinets, this is something that I am looking into doing in the future but right now I need something that will go well with the current cabinets. The cabinets in the future may be painted a greige. I will also be adding hardware.



From left to right:

1. Taupe crackle glass tile

2. Ivory wavy glass tile

3. Pure wool (gray) glass tile

4. Ivory glass tile




Comments (14)