Software
Houzz Logo Print
amy_strouse

I need a foyer light fixture to coordinate with my living room one!

10 years ago
last modified: 10 years ago

I am looking for a light fixture for our entryway to coordinate with this giant orb I just installed from Restoration Hardware: https://www.restorationhardware.com/catalog/product/product.jsp?productId=prod691017&categoryId=cat5700028

This is my first post on Houzz, I'm trying to figure out how to post pictures of the actual space...basically the orb and the entryway light are in the same line of sight from the doorway. I am updating all the 80's brass fixtures to iron/black. I'm also replacing the crap pergo and tile floors with wide plank hardwood and painting a soft grey throughout.
Thanks for any advice you can give! Oh - both spaces are two-story height, so the foyer light needs about a 7 foot drop chain. Please forgive all the toys and mess in the photos, this space is our main living/play area for three kids.


Comments (5)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations