0
Find the right pro for your project

Building pool

Sonja Thompson

I am planning on installing an unground pool in the near future. Does anyone have an in floor cleaning system? I am interested in how much extra that costs and how satisfied you are with the system regarding function as well as aesthetics.

Hearthstone Luxury Pools + Outdoors

We highly recommend in-floor cleaning systems. Many of our projects utilize them. In our experience with designing luxury pools we find that they do not detract from the aesthetic appeal of our projects in anyway. As far as the cost goes, it depends on the size of your pool. In most cases they will range from $6,000-$10,000

• Sonja Thompson

Thanks for your feedback. I really appreciate it. Now I have to decide which company to go with since they each use a different brand if in-floor cleaning system I am having a difficult time finding reviews on the 2 major companies.

Hearthstone Luxury Pools + Outdoors
    We prefer to use the system from A&A mfg. They currently have the most reliable and functional components. Their new channel main drains are fantastic as well.

Need help with a Houzz order? Call us at 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun)