Software
Houzz Logo Print
oceangirl888

Land loan/construction loan?

10 years ago
last modified: 10 years ago

What is the best place to find a land loan? A bank?

Are construction loans hard? Do you just visit your local bank and apply or do you seek out somewhere online? I lived in apartments most of my life so I'm late in the game! The amount of rent in NYC spent from age 20-25 would have paid for already land and a home already, my mistake, now I'm caught short, trying to put down a career yet frustrating with throwing money away to rent. So I am just trying to build a house and buy land as soon as possible for peace of mind, not to keep tossing money to my landlord's pocket. She lives in a mansion next door, and I live in a chicken coop apartment next door to her! How's that for a nightmare! HA! It's true.

Comments (7)