Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
canyonwind

OBF MAY #2 DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY

canyonwind
7 years ago

Please post here from now on.....Thanks!

And our HAPPY Partner match ups for this month.....

DON"T WORRY BE HAPPY (Partners)

Erica sends to Lisa....SENT

Lisa sends to Erica.....SENT/RECEIVED

Nicole sends to Melinda

Melinda sends to Nicole

Jeanne sends to Nikki....SENDING today

Nikki sends to Jeanne

Kim sends to Beth

Beth sends to Kim

Ruth sends to Shirley

Shirley sends to Ruth

Susan sends to Margo

Margo sends to Susan

Jayeanne sends to Amy

Amy sends to Jayeanne...SENT

Faye sends to Annie

Annie sends to Faye

HAPPY BINGO....

Whit, our German Shepherd pal is here this morning. He has
fetched some goodies just for you....................

53. Going to the fair......

17. Catching a fish, or two or three or ten......or maybe
20!!

PREVIOUSLY FETCHED.........

27. An Evening shower.......

1. The fragrance of a "Double Delight"
Rose........

55. President Donald Trump....

6. Clean sheets and towels........

45. A spoonful of chunky peanut butter

19. Snickers Bar with Almonds

38. Being adventurous, anytime, anywhere.....

4. Enjoying a day all by yourself....aka Peace!

31. Drinking wine while cooking

34. A Cobb Salad.

21 Disneyland....."the
happiest place on earth", they say!

11.Playing and Playing...and Playing some more in the dirt!!

40. Being creative...........

3. Walking in the woods with or without the one you
love.......

48. A darn good joke.............

51. Hummingbirds...

42. The "therapeutic" activity of pulling
weeds....

15. Singing in the shower!

28. A morning swim...........

Annie

Comments (97)

• amybabyboy3
    7 years ago

Happy Anniversary Kim! Looks like you had a great time!

• canyonwind
    Original Author
    7 years ago

GOOD Wednesday Morning,
    We have a WINNER......Amy was the first person to choose "the 7" BINGO choices that were not chosen by any of you on your BINGO cards. Jeanne, Jayeanne, Lisa, Nicole and Susan, nicely played as well!!

I will be back in a bit with BINGO fetches....

Annie

• bluee19
    7 years ago

Happy Wednesday! Great job Amy. Now we need to find out the answers.

• canyonwind
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Sorry, I did not post "the 7" before.....problem pasting! Here you go....

#20 Delicious Cioppino

#30 Committing Fun....not dangerous pranks.....

#22 People watching at the airport

#10 sleeping with the canines......

#13 when an experiment works that was not supposed to work....works

#14 dancing the tango.....

#16 Vaccuming..Dusting...haha! Therapy for some people...LOL!

The canines have not fetched yet.....I will be back!

• skyblue52
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

good morning Loved seeing the wonderful time Kim had with her husband. A true gardener wanting to start everything she doesn't have in her garden from a piece. Lets see if bingo will give me something to feel happy about.

• canyonwind
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Correct me if I am wrong on SENT/RECEIVE below. Shirley said she was sending her package out this past Monday. Our founding MUMMY, Shirley did not post a tracking number.....I better give her some demerits!!!! Nikki said she is sending soon....Nikki please post tracking # after you send.

And our DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY Partner match ups for this month.....

Erica sends to Lisa....SENT/ Lisa RECEIVED

Lisa sends to Erica.....SENT/ Erica RECEIVED

Nicole sends to Melinda...SENT/Melinda RECEIVED

Melinda sends to Nicole...SENT

Jeanne sends to Nikki....SENT/Nikki RECEIVED

Nikki sends to Jeanne....SENDING SOON

Kim sends to Beth.....SENT

Beth sends to Kim.....SENT/Kim RECEIVED

Ruth sends to Shirley....SENT

Shirley sends to Ruth....SENDING Mon, May 23

Susan sends to Margo...SENT/Margo RECEIVED

Margo sends to Susan...SENT/Susan RECEIVED

Jayeanne sends to Amy....SENT/Amy RECEIVED

Amy sends to Jayeanne...SENT/ Jayeanne RECEIVED

Faye sends to Annie....SENT

Happy BINGO time....

Baby J and The German BOY have done their AM fetching duties...finally!! Four fetches this morning....just for you. Will we have HAPPY BINGO today?? I know one of the four fetches will not help any of you but that is the way it goes. PLEASE call BINGO if your HAPPY card is full x 15.

25. Being around fun, crazy people.

41. The sound of crashing waves.......

10.Sleeping with the canines.....

43. A super, duper scrumptious, juicy hamburger on a sesame
    bun.....

I am sure you have all kept track of what has been called. So I am not going to list the previously fetched selections. If you need to double check, look at yesterdays BINGO post. All fetches are listed.

By the way, the HAPPY packages have been wonderful.....Happiness does come in all shapes and sizes and certainly does not have to weigh to much!! I love HAPPY!!!

I am working on batch # 2 of prizes....Kentucky Derby, Preakness....I will probably get these out tomorrow or Friday. BINGO....regardless of when we have a winner, will not go out until the week after next as I am headed out of town next week.

Have a beautiful day.......

Annie

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    7 years ago

Congrats Amy!

• sandlapper_rose
    7 years ago

Congratulations, Amy!

I need one more Bingo word in order to win, but I wonder if someone won today and hasn't check in here yet. There sure have been lots of them called.

Have a good day, everyone.

Jeanne

• smitties
    7 years ago

I need one more as well. Go doggies, go!!!!

Congratulations Amy.

Annie, I agree that these were quite the happy packages. Good theme and great ideas. I know I had a good time and smiled quite a bit. :)

I finally have a few days off in a row after only having one off in the last nine. I do love my new job and have a great time working. Unfortunately, my gardens are way behind so hopefully, I can get caught up in the next few days.

I sure hope we have no members who are in the horrible weather that is going on right now. Lot of tornadoes in Kansas and Oklahoma and more expected in other areas. Everyone stay safe. Margo

• brittneysgran
    7 years ago

Oh no Annie is giving me demerits....I can never keep up with my delivery confirmation # but I checked my purse and yeah there it was. 9505 5000 0308 6144 0000 88. Ruth should have received it today.

One BINGO phrase left for me.

Kim Happy Anniversary!

Off to bed if I can sleep, I woke early this morning with Vertigo AGAIN....could not lay on my right side or the bed would start spinning. Did I say I hate Vertigo.

Shirley

• canyonwind
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Shirley, be well....I am still giving you demerits for not posting your tracking #. My husband got demerits tonight as well, so you are not alone. And since I am in a "demerit" mood......Beth, do I need to give you demerits too? Please post regarding your package that Kim sent you.

And don not fret, I just took a quickie look at all of your HAPPY BINGO cards. I was a little surprised..... thinking I would find a WINNER that had not called BINGO....but not to be. So I will try to be on bright and early Thursday morning with the canine fetches.........will Thursday bring us a HAPPY WINNER? Time will tell.....

Happy Evening....Happy Morning!

Annie

• SoLovelyLily
    7 years ago

Congrats Amy! Thank you for all the Happy anniversaries, my husband wanted to eat the orchid as it was lying next to the crackers, I was like ummm no I am going to try and start one from that, always thinking about growing a new one :) Only one more Bingo word, my Lordy it's a miracle. Maybe we all have the same last word who knows?

Sorry to hear of your Vertigo Shirley, I have had cycles of that before, long extensive ones and it just plain sucks eggs. I will be praying for your relief.

Thank you Lisa for the Orchid info :) Hope everyone is having a good week!

• beth_b_kodiak
    7 years ago

Sorry ladies!!!!!! This will be quick and brief My package from Kim was received on Monday and I am due for forty lashes. Only excuse is that computer system crashed last Friday. BooHoo...boohoo. tried various fixes with no success and finally yesterday went and bought a new hot spot and a tablet. now I am struggling to figure out how to use it.

Daughter is in Alaska so no help from her ( that's another boo hoo)

Anyway, lots of goodies in the package and all is well but I/we are so far behind due to weather and crash and struggle to figure out how to get into all the stuff with lost passwords etc......... I'm feeling crazy.

Many thanks to Kim and I will "try" to get photo and list posted today

• skyblue52
    7 years ago

Oh lots of one words !!!!! I wonder if we need the same. That is what I was thinking , a lot of us would pick alike. Gotta go mow the grass before rain .

• canyonwind
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Beth, OK no demerits for you. Computer issues, been there, done that, I think we have all been there...I need to upgrade my computer this weekend to Windows 10....have been putting it off. If no one hears from me for a while, it is probably because my computer is in orbit. Looking forward to hearing what you received from Kim.

More little prizes are headed out this morning. These will be sent from my house. This batch is for Kentucky Derby winners.....Jayeanne, Amy, Lisa and Jeanne and for Preakness winners.....Shirley, Amy, Lisa, Margo and Ruth and BINGO "the 7" not chosen prize for Amy. Amy had one heck of a good month....4 prizes!!!!!!!! To all, PM/Email me that you received....no need to post here.

And our DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY Partner match ups for this month.....

Erica sends to Lisa....SENT/ Lisa RECEIVED

Lisa sends to Erica.....SENT/ Erica RECEIVED

Nicole sends to Melinda...SENT/Melinda RECEIVED

Melinda sends to Nicole...SENT/Nicole RECEIVED

Jeanne sends to Nikki....SENT/Nikki RECEIVED

Nikki sends to Jeanne....SENDING SOON

Kim sends to Beth.....SENT/Beth RECEIVED

Beth sends to Kim.....SENT/Kim RECEIVED

Ruth sends to Shirley....SENT/Shirley RECEIVED

Shirley sends to Ruth....SENT/Ruth RECEIVED

Susan sends to Margo...SENT/Margo RECEIVED

Margo sends to Susan...SENT/Susan RECEIVED

Jayeanne sends to Amy....SENT/Amy RECEIVED

Amy sends to Jayeanne...SENT/ Jayeanne RECEIVED

Faye sends to Annie....SENT/Annie RECEIVED

Happy BINGO time....

OK girls.....The canines rotated fetches this morning. The first two fetches were selections that I do know were not chosen by any of you......ssssssooooo.....four more canine dips in to the HAPPY BINGO bowl.......There are now 5 yummies remaining in the bowl. If no BINGO today, I will call three more tomorrow.

If you have BINGO, call BINGO!! And there is a possibility that there are multiple winners......I will not search you out....you must call BINGO and have a smile on your face...LOL! So without further adoooooo, here are your yummies for today. Good Luck to all!

16. Vaccuming..Dusting...haha! Therapy for some
    people...LOL!

13. When an experiment that was not supposed to work....WORKS!

49. The smell of
    roasted garlic....

5. A Costco hot dog with lots of mustard, onions and relish.......

52. Singing the National Anthem....

12. Music...oldies but goodies

FETCHED YESTERDAY.....

25. Being around fun, crazy people.

41. The sound of crashing waves.......

10.Sleeping with the canines.....

43. A super, duper scrumptious, juicy hamburger on a sesame bun.....

Happy Thursday!

Annie

• skyblue52
    7 years ago

bingo

• skyblue52
    7 years ago

{ waiting on the oldies} Had to check again I am drenched in sweat. Thunderstrom coming in. You can smell and feel it.

• bluee19
    7 years ago

Congrats 2 those Bingo Winners. I needed one more word :)

• SoLovelyLily
    7 years ago

Oh my gosh I get to say Bingo can't believe it Yeah! Happy dance!

• ruthz
    7 years ago

I think it's Christmas in Euless today.

I just got my Fabulous package from Shirley. She knows I have a fondness for Westbourne daylilies and sent me three different ones plus a bunch of other goodies including signing me up for two years of Birds and Bloom

Westbourne Mom's Banana Pudding

Westbourne Granny's Snuff Box

Westbourne Hurricane Lanterns

Shirley, this is awesome and I love everything.

• bluee19
    7 years ago

Good Afternoon Everyone!! I received my lovely package from Melinda. I am busy baking cookies right now to give to a friend so will post either later tonight or tomorrow what great goodies I received. Thank you Melinda!

• amybabyboy3
    7 years ago

Annie, I received my prize delivery and I love it! It is so funny that you sent 4th of July towels because this year we are going to have a 4th of July party cookout at my house. We have never done this before and I love 4th of July. It is one of my favorite holidays! The towels are beautiful and perfect for my party! Thank you so much! Amy

• brittneysgran
    7 years ago

Ruth so HAPPY you liked your box, it makes me HAPPY that you are HAPPY. I actually met Mary Jane Meadows (Westbourne Hybridizer) at her home in TN. She had so many new ones planted that she was waiting to see if they were keepers and good enough to register.

BINGO Winners Susan and Kim Congratulations.

Kim your prayers must have helped...VERTIGO much better and I got some sleep last night...THANKS.

And now Ruth's wonderful box I received today.

Gardening Gloves

Little Gnome pot sitter

Maisugata Japanese Morning Glory seeds

Brugmansia Phenomenal, Gold Flame and Naughty Nick (I really did the HAPPY dance when I saw these). I love Brugs and these are all doubles, my favorite.

Thank you so much Ruth.

Shirley

• canyonwind
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Happy Evening!

Checking in.....and I see we have two OBFERS that called the "B" word.....HAPPY BINGO WINNERS. I thought there would me more "B" callers. Anybody else have BINGO???? I can not stand it, I will have to go through the HAPPY BINGO cards and check. Congratulations to Susan and Kim.........call it you got it!!

I have updated the Partner SEND/RECEIVE list I posted this morning....Shirley posted her bounty of HAPPY, Ruth posted her bounty of HAPPY.....I have been gone all day and my neighbor picked up my mail/packages, so I know that Faye's package arrived but I do not have it in my hot little hands......probably tomorrow afternoon , she will will bring everything over. She even told me that Fayes package was over 10 ounces.....Faye, demerits????

Happy Evening!

Annie

• ruthz
    7 years ago

Shirley, is Westbourne open to the public? That would be awesome to see all her daylilies bloomimg. She has so many beauties. Maybe I could go sometime when I'm out that way. I bought one of her unregistered ones last year at Delano's and I love it.

BTW, the little Gnome is supposed to be a miniature Fairy Garden Welcome Gnome. I remember you posting a picture of your fairy garden but I couldn't find it to see what you already have in it. I didn't think of it, but it could definitely be a pot sitter also.

• Melinda Hagen
    7 years ago

Congrats to the Bingo winners! I only needed one left now, but happy for you all!

• beth_b_kodiak
    7 years ago

How are you gals cramming so much stuff, especially plants into a ten ounce envelope??????I kept weighing and repacking my envelope

Anyway, my goodies from Kim were/ are exciting . A trio of Beet themed items.... Tote bag,minimagnets and cute stationary saying "just Beet it" cute and clever. two bulbs one for hosta Francee Williams (a favorite) and one daylily Ury Winniford. Both got a good soak and stuck into pots. Miss Winnifod is showing some shoots already. A plant of Nasturtium Empress of India and a start of Pyracantha. Hope these do well.... I love pyracantha and have none here.

Kim also sent a ton of seeds ( tough to do with weight limits) from my wish list. IF it ever dries out enough to work in the garden again I'll get stuff into the nursery bed.

Happy hostas loveing this damp weather
    Thanks to Kim for the Happy Mail and to Annie for hostessing

bb

• canyonwind
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Good Morning....

I have Faye's package.....so happy!!!

*cocktail napkins and guess what they say...."DONUT WORRY BE HAPPY"....they are pink and have a big donut (the one you eat) in the center.........to darn funny and soooooooo appropriate.

*potholder, kitchen towel, spatula and recipe card set. The recipe is for S'mores Cookie Bars. The color theme is red, white and blue......perfect!

*a plant, "Spirea Goldflame"........I just looked this up as I did not know anything about it. Fantastic......will get this in the ground today!

*seed bags

*friendly message notes with envelopes.....with a happy teddy bear on the notes. These are neat.....I love the small size.

*plant support locks.....where have I been.....I have never used these. What a wonderful idea. These beat twist ties!!

*Hand sanitizer....Happy hands!!

*seeds......Rose of Sharon Blue Bird,Gaillardia Arizona Apricot, Rudebeckia Orange Fudge, Gaillardia Gallo Red, Columbine Double Black Berry, Nigella Delft Blue, Gourd

Outstanding selection of seeds!!

*And a very happy note

I am so happy....Thank you so much Faye. However, you get 5 demerits because your package weighed 1 pound 17 ounces.......bad girl! LOL!!!!!!! Happy Birthday on the 31st....Enjoy!

Ruth, Beth and Shirley, very HAPPY packages.........

And I just checked BINGO cards.......there is another WINNER. Everyone, please check your cards......PLEASE call BINGO if you have it.....................So there are three winners......BINGO prizes will go out the week after next.

Everyone has sent and received...except for Nikki. Nikki, I know that your Grand Baby has been sick.....Please let us know when you send to Jeanne.

Happy weekend to all. Please be safe!

Annie

• skyblue52
    7 years ago

Hello Yes it was hard to do 10 oz. . What I first thought I was going to send, didnt work. But found light items to make a happy box. Have a safe weekend . I have to keep my hands clean today. Going to 2 events today.

• bluee19
    7 years ago

TGIF 2 Everyone!! Thank you Melinda for the galdiolus bulbs, happy face stickers, flower note cards, cute wind chime, little man knome ( i think, sorry if I mistaken), and great seeds of cosmos tetra versailles, cosmos cosmic red, cosmos happy ring, cosmos picotee, cosmos pink popsock, and cosmos sensation.

I so appreciate the thoughtfulness.

• sandlapper_rose
    7 years ago

Annie, are you still taking "Bingo" responses? I thought after the first person called Bingo that was it. "Music .... oldies but goodies" gave me Bingo.

Everyone have a wonderful and safe weekend.

Jeanne

• canyonwind
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Jeanne...you got it....Happy BINGO!!

• smitties
    7 years ago

Annie, thank you so much for making the month of May so worry free and happy. You're the best. Happy weekend to all. Margo

canyonwind thanked smitties
  • bluee19
    7 years ago

I ditto what Margo said and Miss Annie, you always know how to host a swap. Imagine the parties you host. I bet its even more fun fun fun!!

• sandlapper_rose
    7 years ago

This has been another wonderful swap hosted by you, Annie. Definitely made the month a happy one whenever I signed on here. Thanks so much for the fun.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend.

Jeanne

canyonwind thanked sandlapper_rose
  • skyblue52
    7 years ago

Hi checking in to see if everybody is having a safe weekend. Margo and Annie ++++++ thanks for a great month.

canyonwind thanked skyblue52
  • EricaBraun
    7 years ago

Annie -- Thank you for hosting another fun month!

canyonwind thanked EricaBraun
  • Melinda Hagen
    7 years ago

I rec'd my happy gift from Annie! I loved them. She sent 2 dish towels with like fireworks on them for celebrating America! so thoughtful and I love them. Thank you so much!

• amybabyboy3
    7 years ago

Annie, Thank you also for another wonderful month of hosting! It has been so much fun!

canyonwind thanked amybabyboy3
  • canyonwind
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Tiz always a pleasure OBFING with you girls. Thank you for the "happiness".

Nikki is planning on sending to Jeanne on Wednesday.

And I will send HAPPY BINGO prizes to Susan, Kim and Jeanne after June 8...should be home by then.

Happy Evening.....

Annie

• SoLovelyLily
    7 years ago

Thanks so much Annie for hosting such a Happy carefree month, it was great, and thank you for the thoughtful prizes! Kim

• sandlapper_rose
    7 years ago

Annie, I received my game prize today. Thank you so much. I was amazed to win something with the Kentucky Derby horse that did not finish the race! You are so sweet to send prizes to so many.

Jeanne

• cinnie0 (z 9b / So Cal)
    7 years ago

Hi. Checking in to say I missed the mail yesterday but I sent Jeannes package off this morning. It should arrive on Sat. 9505 5131 8152 6154 1363 62

I mailed priority so you wouldnt have to wait longer. I hope you enjoy!

• pinkiris
    7 years ago

Annie ... thank YOU so much for The 142nd Running of The KENTUCKY DERBY WINNER....Nyquist prize! Yay! This has been an extremely busy month for us, thank you again for such a HAPPY month of FUN!

• amybabyboy3
    7 years ago

Annie, Thank you for my prize also. I sent you a pm and hope you saw it! This month was so much fun! Thank you!

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    7 years ago

Annie, I also sent you a thank you message and enjoyed the month.

• sandlapper_rose
    7 years ago

Nikki, I'll let you know when my package arrives.

Jeanne

• sandlapper_rose
    7 years ago

Nikki, your package arrived today. Thank you so much!

I didn't do a great job on the picture, but there are 2 packages of beautiful flower stickers, that pretty little notebook that includes a pen, several packets to indulge with beverages (non-alcoholic for all who are picturing otherwise - LOL) and that fantastic cup which I really like - a bright and happy color and such a good size. I often take a cool drink with me in the car on hot days - also in the little baggies there are 2 kinds of anemone and a lily.

You made me happy, Nikki. Thanks so much!

I hope everyone at your house is starting to feel better.

Jeanne

• cinnie0 (z 9b / So Cal)
    7 years ago

Im glad you enjoyed it. I was stumped at what kind of bulbs to send you. We are starting to get better. I think I need to spray some more lysol tonight after the baby goes home.

Annie - thank you for a great swap.

• skyblue52
    7 years ago

Hello got my fun Bingo pillow from Annie. I love it . Over the years I have gotten such great things from Annie.