Software
Houzz Logo Print
cski13

Ordering Vent hoods from Cabinet Makers

10 years ago

Does anyone know who makes the blowers/ventilation systems for Crystal Cabinets and/or Shiloh Cabinets? My kitchen cabinets are coming from Crystal, but over the weekend I fell in love with a hood that Shiloh carries that was on display at my KBD's shop. Unfortunately she's out of town this week, and I'm trying to figure out if it's worth the trouble to make the change. I can match the stain well enough between the two cabinet lines, and we're about 10 days away from placing the order, so other than the fact that I anticipate the Shiloh hood will cost more (even though it's generally a lower-priced line -- but given the look of the hood I anticipate a higher price). My biggest concern at this point is that there may need to be a change in ductwork/venting between the two systems and that could affect my decision. Thanks for any insight anyone can offer!

Comments (2)