Software
Houzz Logo Print
crcbuildersinc

Amazing Unique Addition Before/After

10 years ago

Most of the before/after pics on here are for different rooms in a house. I wanted to show you a different kind of before and after to give you more great ideas to inspire a remodel or addition to your house! What do you think of this awesome garage we added?




Comments (6)

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Great work!


    CRC Builders, Inc. thanked Mega Builders
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Nice addition! Looks great!

    CRC Builders, Inc. thanked Stecki Construction
  • 10 years ago

    Its beautiful! Great work. Is the wall that extends to the left of the photo something that you had to do structurally or for aesthetics? I can a imagine a rail that matches your balcony along the top of the garage to enclose the space and make it a great place to entertain.

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    This is awesome! I love the garage doors and driveway. Great work CRC Builders!

    CRC Builders, Inc. thanked The Quiet Moose
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Amazing job! Love the garage doors.

    CRC Builders, Inc. thanked M&R Custom Millwork Inc