Software
Houzz Logo Print
maryapeterman

15 years ago
I am looking for both ceiling track and shower curtain for my bathroom. The shower is open on 3 sides. The current track I have was really for the claw foot tubs that hangs down. I am looking for a more modern look like these ceiling tracks. Where did you find that?
PLAN Architecture, PLLC · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 14 years ago
    They charge a ridiculous amount for shipping!!! At least $20.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    The shipping is only$20 if you purchase a track, otherwise it's less. The tracks are fairly large so the box is big which makes the shipping cost $20, but it's a flat rate so if you buy more than one item the shipping doesn't increase which is nice :) I own one of these tracks and it is an amazing product that I will install again when I move to my next home.
  • 14 years ago
    May also want to investigate options with a company that sells tracks for hospital privacy curtains. I suggested it to a friend of mine and she was able to get the look she wanted at a much lower price. You can also get your sheetrock guy to recess the track into the ceiling.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    You can also find this type of track at www.curtain-tracks.com. And if you are looking into privacy curtains as an option: http://www.curtain-tracks.com/curtains/privacy-cubicle
  • 13 years ago
    @zabodyn -- I am now doing my bathroom, and am on the prowl for this sort of system. Did you do this? What products did you use? How do you like them? Any tips to share? Thanks!