Love the bunkbed. Is it custom or where can I buy it?
10 years ago
Related Stories

DECORATING GUIDESWhere to Embrace Custom Furnishings in Your Home
Upholstery, draperies, rugs and mirrors are a few of the items for which it makes sense to consider a custom option
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Beautiful Things You Can Feel Good About Buying
Upcycled, ecofriendly or just made responsibly, these home accessories and furniture pieces will keep your conscience clear
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere to Splurge, Where to Save in Your Remodel
Learn how to balance your budget and set priorities to get the home features you want with the least compromise
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
MOST POPULAR9 Reasons to Buy a Painting
No print or poster can rival the power of an original painting, chosen by you, for where you live
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES10 Ways a Red Lamp Shade Can Sass Up a Room
Energize a neutral palette, refine a rustic look ... where a red shade goes, liveliness is sure to follow
Full Story
BEDROOMS8 Master Bedrooms Where Casual Is King
The antidote to overblown fussiness, these casual master bedrooms show that good design lets you live in comfort and with ease
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story

Comment