Software
Houzz Logo Print
catherinejc

light and shipping

9 years ago
Does this item come with a light bulb and for shipping, do you expect, not guaranteed, to arrive October 19? Thank you.
Barn Roof Tin Half Gallon Caged Mason Jar Pendant Lamp With Green Glass, Pendant · More Info

Comments (9)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi Catherine,

    This unit does not include the bulb.

    It does take a standard base 60 watt bulb. I will check availability on the pendants and get an exact shipping arrival date.


    Torry Manzo

    Renaissance Kitchen and Home

  • 9 years ago

    I appreciate that you are checking into the delivery date very much. I love the look of the bulb in this photo which I believe is different from the standard bulbs sold in the stores. That is what I was looking for.

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    hi Catherine,

    Can you provide me with how many lights and an actual shipping address so I can get you an exact ship arrival date.

    We also have the bulbs.


    Torry Manzo

    Renaissance Kitchen and Home

  • 9 years ago

    OK. I only need one and I am in Livingston, New Jersey.

    Thank you.

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Catherine,

    We should definitely be able to get this item to you by 10/19 if you can place your order today.

    Thank you

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Also, to keep things simple with your order we will include the light bulb complimentary with your order.

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hi Catherine,

    If you wish to receive these lights by the 19th please place your order today. Otherwise, I cannot guarantee delivery by then.

    Thank you,

    Renaissance Kitchen and Home

  • 9 years ago

    Do these lights come so that you can hardwire them above an island?

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Yes, just be sure to purchase the option the includes the canopy kit!