Software
Houzz Logo Print
jrt4513

Where are the chairs from? LOVE!

13 years ago
Morgan Acres Residence - 31 Ave. Surrey · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Oh yes, my favourite silver crushed velvet "HOURGLASS" chairs! They were from HomeSense, Metro Vancouver BC Canada. I had to hunt many stores a few years ago to get a total of 9 chairs that I have like this. I haven't seen this exact chair since then, but there are similar shapes in other fabrics and colors.
  • 13 years ago
    It's the fabric that I would love. Any leads would be appreciated!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Ditto! I've pursued some fabric wholesalers but haven't found anything remotely close to it yet. It's such great fabric because a few spots & stains miraculously disappeared after a few light strokes with a damp cloth. The wholesalers felt this was unusual for velvet, so whoever the fabric manufacturer is, it's a winner! Just need it in more designer colors.
Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting