Software
Houzz Logo Print
krwmcgraw

Help! Laundry Room Layout

9 years ago

I'm moving a couple of walls to make my laundry space bigger to include a mudroom and direct access through the garage.
I can move the electric sub panel a little as we are upgrading it anyway. The wall with the sink/wash plumbing is a structural wall. The laundry room is on a slab. There is a small window in the middle of the space that faces the porch.
I want to include a washer, dryer and plenty of coat/shoe/gloves/balls etc storage. A bench would be great. A place to store the ironing board, laundry soaps etc is needed too. And a place for a drying rack. But I also need clear access through the room as this will be our primary path into the house (via the garage). Any advice on layout options? The Dryer vent won't be moving and the washer plumbing can be placed in a conduit along the porch wall, but will not be relocated IN the slab. Approx 8.5' x 12.5'


THANK YOU!

Comments (4)