I love this!! But have a very small pool and yard.
9 years ago
Related Stories

FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: A Tale of Two Pool Houses
Get Ideas for Your Own Dream House From Two Very Different Poolside Retreats
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNSingle-Wall Galley Kitchens Catch the 'I'
I-shape kitchen layouts take a streamlined, flexible approach and can be easy on the wallet too
Full Story
GARDENING GUIDESSmall Gem Lawns: More Impact From Less Grass
Instead of letting the lawn sprawl, make it a shapely design element in your yard. You’ll reap benefits both practical and aesthetic
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘I Actually Prefer Small Houses’ and Other Quotables
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord this week
Full Story
MOST POPULARCreative Ideas for Small Front Yards
A little imagination goes a long way in a petite landscape
Full Story
GARDENING AND LANDSCAPING12 Naturally Beautiful Hot Tubs
Prefer a no-plastic look for your patio or yard? Wood, stone and concrete make these hot tubs fit right in with nature
Full Story
MY HOUZZMy Houzz: A Family Backyard for Dining, Relaxing, Swimming and Playing
A thoughtfully placed pool, paving and plantings break up a Northern California yard into 4 functional living spaces
Full Story
GARDENING GUIDES6 Ways to Grow Edibles in Small Places
No big backyard? Join in the grow-your-own fun with these small-space ideas for planting vegetables, fruits and herbs
Full Story
MOST POPULAR16 Ways to Get More From Your Small Backyard
Make a tight or awkward yard a real destination with these design tricks from the pros
Full Story

Comment