Software
Houzz Logo Print
lk0714

What is the paint color and brand?

13 years ago
Alterman · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Cabinets are by Decora Cabinetry. The finish is called Turquoise Rust. For more information or to locate a dealer in your area, visit http://www.decoracabinets.com/
  • 13 years ago
    So the color is Turquoise Rust? And who makes this?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    To clarify, these cabinets have not been repainted. They are produced by Decora Cabinetry with the Turquoise Rust finish already applied. To learn more or find a dealer see http://www.decoracabinets.com/ Thanks!
  • 13 years ago
    Love ..Love this kitchen !!
  • 13 years ago
    WHAT IS THE BRAND OF THE RANGE HOOD????
  • 12 years ago
    stonuni, good catch. That last piece of crown molding is missing. I doubt it's designed that way. I love these cabinets; I'm tired of white, off-white, gray...blah. Lets get some color going!