Software
Houzz Logo Print
cjoyglam

Staircase

13 years ago
Can you please tell me what materials you used on the staircase?
Contemporary Hall · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi, and thanks for the inquiry. The stairs are Ash hardwood in a wire-scraped appearance similar to the floors.
  • 13 years ago
    Can you tell me the company that made the handrail? Thanks love it!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi Ashley, sorry for the delay. The railing was a custom fabrication. I am not sure the firm in Toronto. There is another similar handrail in another one of our projects as well. I can send you some pictures. The firm is out of Mississauga, Ontario... still custom though.
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks for your reply. I have found a few sources.
  • 12 years ago
    Ashleyocamo can you share the sources you found. I'm looking for similar rail components. Thanks!
  • 12 years ago
    We are using CR Laurence components. I opened an account with them and my architect spoke with someone there in the technical department. They are very knowledgeable and have a lot of options for glass hand rails. I will post pics in a few weeks when it is completed. Good luck with your project!
  • 12 years ago
    Thanks Ashleyocampo!!!