Software
Houzz Logo Print
conrad_nolan

Struggling to come up with ideas for my Living room

9 years ago

Hi all,

This is my first post on here, normally I get enough ideas from the site to get on with my project but I am stuck with my living room. I have added a floor plan of the room and pictures from the previous owner (off rightmove)

It feels like a really awkward room. The fireplace is too tall so the TV can't go over the top of it. Opposite the fireplace the Bay window makes it really awkward for a sofa to fit in. and then the door into the room is central taking up the whole of the wall!

We really like bare brick and a modern industrial style so I was thinking of removing the fireplace (it is not an original one) going with a bare brick chimney and a low level fireplace with chunky oak shelving.

I would also like to fit my PC into the room so I can be in the same room as my wife when I'm on it!

So if anyone has some ideas or images of ways they have made the most out of this type of layout it would be appreciated!

Thanks



Comments (7)