Software
Houzz Logo Print
tweez007

Can I order the stance crackle glass in a 48 inch ?

9 years ago
Can I order the stance crackle glass table in a 48 inch round?
Stance Dining Table · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Only that that is shown here, 55".

  • 9 years ago

    DO NOT ORDER THIS AT ALL. It is 300 pounds and they will dump it on your lawn and leave. After I paid a glass company to bring it into my home and assemble it, it cracked all along the top. And it was just for decoration---never sat around----and only had one light object on top!!! Houzz was impossible to deal with---lots of push-back until the vendor---Wholesale Living in California----finally agreed to replace it and dump it on my lawn a second time!!! This has been an absolute nightmare. If you really want this-----buy it directly from a vendor that will be accountable and treat it----and you-----right.