I'm interested in buying this vanity but I need to know if the height
9 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
FURNITUREWhat to Know Before Buying Bar Stools
Learn about bar stool types, heights and the one key feature that will make your life a whole lot easier
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNHow to Know if an Open Bathroom Vanity Is for You
Ask yourself these questions to learn whether you’d be happy with a vanity that has open shelves
Full Story
FURNITUREHow to Buy a Quality Sofa That Will Last
Learn about foam versus feathers, seat depth, springs, fabric and more for a couch that will work for years to come
Full Story
GARDENING AND LANDSCAPINGWhat to Know Before You Buy Teak Outdoor Furniture
Learn about finishes, weathering, care and that age-old oil debate to get the teak furnishings that suit you best
Full Story
PETSWhat You Need to Know Before Buying Chicks
Ordering chicks for your backyard coop? Easy. But caring for them requires planning and foresight. Here's what to do
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGN14 Design Tips to Know Before Remodeling Your Bathroom
Learn a few tried and true design tricks to prevent headaches during your next bathroom project
Full Story
KITCHEN SINKSEverything You Need to Know About Farmhouse Sinks
They’re charming, homey, durable, elegant, functional and nostalgic. Those are just a few of the reasons they’re so popular
Full Story
DOORSKnow Your House: Interior Door Parts and Styles
Learn all the possibilities for your doors, and you may never default to the standard six-panel again
Full Story
WINTER GARDENING6 Reasons I’m Not Looking Forward to Spring
Not kicking up your heels anticipating rushes of spring color and garden catalogs? You’re not alone
Full Story

Vinnova
Jesse Matthias
Vinnova
marciavan