Software
Houzz Logo Print
kpotterfield

Love the cabinet color! Please provide the brand names of the paint and glaze. Thanks so much!

13 years ago
Teri Turan · More Info

Comments (10)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    what is the cabinet color love the look
  • 13 years ago
    yes, I would like to know the cabinet color too????? help
  • 13 years ago
    whats the color of the cabinets loveeeeeee
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Is this green or grey paint color?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    What if I am not on Facebook , how do I get the reply?
  • 12 years ago
    Tapestry Beige OC-32 by Benjamin Moore
  • 11 years ago
    Tapestry beige. Benjamin Moore
  • 10 years ago

    this kitchen is not beige. Why are you

    calling it beige. Its gray

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    The color is Celadon with a brushed gray glaze. Thanks so much.