Software
Houzz Logo Print
alireza_zekavaty

What do you think?

13 years ago
It will be appreciated if I have your point of views.
This is a design for a single family house in Toronto.

Comments (146)

  • 13 years ago
    It seems like a balcony above the tree protection zone.
  • 13 years ago
    If you really like it that's all that matters. When is the house to be built?
  • 13 years ago
    I am waiting for the permit to be issued in 4-6 weeks, I will
    Try to get help in every steps from you my very good friends. Thank you so much
  • 12 years ago
    Any update? Did you get a permit and have you started building?
  • 12 years ago
    Hi, thank you so much for asking, yes I got the permit and i already started constructions, here it is it's pic.
  • 12 years ago
    Thanks for the update, best wishes on successful completion!
    Alireza Zekavaty thanked qam999
  • 12 years ago
    congratulations! Great beginning! :)
    Alireza Zekavaty thanked User
  • 12 years ago
    March 22, 2014
  • 12 years ago
    It looks like the proportions are not right. The garage seems to have been squeezed in.
  • 12 years ago
    Around the garage I am using lime stone, it will look so strong.
  • 12 years ago
    The stone looks nice , so happy for you !
  • 12 years ago
    So are in the US or Toronto Your pevrofile says the US but your post says Toronto ? Just curious ? The home looks like it's out of the US. K
  • 12 years ago
    It is in Toronto my dear.
  • 10 years ago

    Hello, every one, this is the house.

    people like it.

  • 10 years ago

    It came out very nicely, Alireza!


  • 10 years ago

    Yup. It looks like the homeowner designed it.

  • 10 years ago

    No need for snide comments, Rusty.


  • 10 years ago

    and yet, everyone keeps saying we are way too politically correct. hmmmm...?

  • 10 years ago

    Remember Rusty bought that Ugly door mask, lol, perhaps it has taken over??

  • 10 years ago
    Rusty...
    You're really keeping it classy.
  • 10 years ago

    So, to be clear, I should look to you for guidelines in behavior now Marg. That's rich. Anyone else? CMon....

  • 10 years ago

    Good get it out of your system. The house is still ugly.

  • 10 years ago

    LOL- You can not pay for entertainment like this;)

  • 10 years ago

    I think Rusty and Sophie just might be the same mean-spirited, sad, person.

  • 10 years ago

    So if no one actually has an argument in support of this train wreck... What are you doing here precisely? Hmm? Do you have anything valuable to offer in within the context of this post? ( LOL I can just picture this bunch hunched over their keypads with fingers quivering, just waiting for... The...next..)

  • 10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago

    What's that? The sound of crickets? yup.

  • 10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago

    NOW look who is trying to control this Adult Public Forum? Rusty just chill, we got it, you do not like this home owner designed house. So what? Get over yourself! Pfftt!

  • 10 years ago

    He's probably a Trump supporter, LOL. As long as the homeowner loves it, that's all that matters, isn't it?

  • 10 years ago

    And Rust, why do you make comments and then delete them?

  • 10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago

    Nancy- Hush your mouth. ;)) I am a Trump supporter!! Let's make America Great Again!

  • 10 years ago

    Margo dearest: I am not trying to control your forum. I offered my opinion. And then defended myself from a pack of suburban housewives running crazed thru said forum. And I still haven't heard anything from you with even the slightest whiff of an intelligent arguement. Wake me up when you come up with something.

  • 10 years ago

    It is not my job to offer the slightest whiff of an intelligent argument. It is only you who seem to be demanding an argument over your opinion??

  • 10 years ago

  • 10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago

    Congratulations! you have filled the job duties perfectly. Couldn't have said it better myself!

  • 10 years ago

  • 10 years ago

    Rusty, I designed my own house I built in 1999. It was a 1 1/2 story cape with an ell, a front porch and a side porch, and an open deck in the back. It came out rather well, and I had many compliments from the builder on it.

  • 10 years ago

    Oh, Margo, say it isn't so! (Trump, that is.)

  • 10 years ago

    I think i have something to say, beyond the insult of being told i am just a housewife, which i am not even capable of being.

    Judging by Mr. Zekavaty's name and the pictures he posted originally, I feel that he has all long been trying to honor an archectectual -forgive brain burp, arch. tradition that represents what he might have left at home, or at least his family did. The home looked very nice, but did not fit the typical standards of American and Canadian design. He took our advice regarding the porch railings, the unusual pillar shapes in the front and even updated the colors to more fit our standards. I think he made a heroic effort to fit in. This may not be an ideal example what you think is a great house, but it is his home, he is happy and i believe what most of us are battling about rusty, is that we are happy for him.

    The time for opinions is prior to the build, you all did that. He built and if you look back at all your comments as i did earlier, being the first time i saw this thread, you will see he has worked hard on changing things to your standards.

    Dear Mr. Zekavaty, You should be proud and happy with your new home you have managed a very nice crossbreed, which is really what it is all about. Enjoy your new home in this new year. Many of us are with you.

  • 10 years ago

    Thank you so much, happy new year

  • 10 years ago

  • 10 years ago

  • 10 years ago

  • 10 years ago

    Thank you Margo

  • 10 years ago

  • 10 years ago

  • 10 years ago

  • 10 years ago

  • 10 years ago

    A great advertisement for an architect. Surely no CO has been granted with that pyramid steps lacking any railing.

  • 10 years ago

    Glass railing has been added

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio