I need a ceiling to floor length window in my bathroom, I am intereste
9 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
WINDOW TREATMENTSHow Low Should Your Drapes Go?
Hover, brush the floor or pool like Scarlett O'Hara's tears — we give you the lowdown on curtain length options
Full Story
BEDROOMSTake Your Headboard to New Lengths
If you want to create a bold, dramatic statement for your bed, consider an extra-wide headboard
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
MATERIALSPro Panel: ‘The Material I Love to Work With Most’
7 experts weigh in on their favorite materials for walls, flooring, siding and counters
Full Story
BACKYARD IDEAS7 Backyard Sheds Built With Love
The Hardworking Home: Says one homeowner and shed builder, ‘I am amazed at the peace and joy I feel when working in my garden shed’
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNFloor-to-Ceiling Tile Takes Bathrooms Above and Beyond
Generous tile in a bathroom can bounce light, give the illusion of more space and provide a cohesive look
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNSingle-Wall Galley Kitchens Catch the 'I'
I-shape kitchen layouts take a streamlined, flexible approach and can be easy on the wallet too
Full Story
EXTERIORSHelp! What Color Should I Paint My House Exterior?
Real homeowners get real help in choosing paint palettes. Bonus: 3 tips for everyone on picking exterior colors
Full Story

Comment