Software
Houzz Logo Print
kimji

Is there enough space once inside the tub to stretch legs straight?

9 years ago
Bel 67" Oval Sloped Reclining Freestanding Bathtub, Modern White Acrylic · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hello Kimji,

    Thank you for your interest in our products. It is hard to say. I guess it depends how tall you are. My guess would be no, not completely stretched straight. Please let us know know if you have any further questions.

    We appreciate your business.

    Maykke

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Do you have a diagram showing inside dimensions? How tall are sides? I am

    short and am trying to decide if I would have trouble getting in?

  • PRO
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

    Hello,

    Please see the spec sheet below. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

    https://www.maykke.com/fileuploader/download/download/?d=1&file=custom%2Fupload%2FFile-1495478015.pdf

    We appreciate your business.

    Maykke

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hello,

    Thank you for reaching out! This question can be answered with the spec sheet as people have varying heights and leg length.


    Please let us know if you have additional questions.

    Maykke CS