Got fan. No remote control. How do I get it?
9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago
Related Stories

STUDIOS AND WORKSHOPSGet Your Craft Paper Under Control
A stash here, a roll there, and you can never find it when you need it? These tips for craft paper storage and organization can help
Full Story
HOME TECHNew TV Remote Controls Promise to Do More — Without the Struggle
Dim your lights, set up user profiles and discover a remote you can't lose. Welcome to the latest and greatest way to change the channel
Full Story
MOST POPULARHow Bluetooth 4.0 Will Change Remote Control
Manage lights, TV, refrigerators and more through your phone or tablet when the latest wireless technology rolls into all your home devices
Full Story
KITCHEN STORAGEHow to Get Your Kitchen Storage Under Control
An expert offers pointers on where to start organizing the kitchen and how to keep it neat
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESDesign Dilemma: How Do I Get a 5th Avenue Style?
The Decor Demon Comes to the Rescue in the Questions Board
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Ceiling Fan That Blows Away Ceiling Fans' Bad Rap
Modern, simple and even usable in some outdoor spots, Ron Rezek's Cirrus ceiling fan will change your mind about this much-maligned fixture
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
BEDROOMSRoom of the Day: Revving Up the Fun in a Racing Fan’s Room
A race car bed inspires a bright, car-themed bedroom that leaves a 4-year-old amazed
Full StorySponsored
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths

Monte Carlo