Software
Houzz Logo Print
johnbcreative

Ellipse shaped front porch.

Ellipse shaped front porch, it used to have a widow's walk. Azec grey decking, custom round columns, slate roof, bead board ceiling.

Comments (8)

  • 9 years ago

    Gorgeous, you do amazing work! Love seeing the transformation.

    Creative Remodeling Design Build thanked peanutmcgee
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    beautiful! this is a unique and gorgeous idea!

    Creative Remodeling Design Build thanked Brick and Mortar, LLC
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Really stunning! Great job :)

    Creative Remodeling Design Build thanked Ancient Stone
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    What I thought was really interesting, was after it snowed, the slate roof made little flat strips of snow. I had never seen this before. I have been building for almost 30 years.

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Well done!

    Creative Remodeling Design Build thanked Mega Builders
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Absolutely beautiful! Nice work!

    Creative Remodeling Design Build thanked MB Jessee
  • PRO
    9 years ago

    So unique! The recessed lighting was a nice touch as well. Funny about the snow strips, I wonder what in the world causes that?

    Creative Remodeling Design Build thanked Gerety Building and Restoration