Software
Houzz Logo Print
triggs84

Chairs to go with table

9 years ago
I am looking for ideas for chairs to use with the attached table. We have ordered the table and a bench for one side. The wooden chairs were too "matchy" and heavy for my style.

Upholstered chairs would soften the look but with two small kids I am not interested in the upkeep of upholstered dining chairs right now.

There is an office area attached to the dining area with white cabinetry where the same chairs could go.

I have considered a metal chair but I'm looking for some other ideas to consider.

Out kitchen is white with a dark grey island. The counters are Ceasarstone ocean foam. Flooring is a medium brown maple. I have attached pictures of our island pendants and dining table light.

Thanks for any ideas.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio