Software
Houzz Logo Print
gulkahveci

how can this pond stays so clear?

13 years ago
Traditional Exterior · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I have an area that also have two different roof heights. What is the height of this room? Should I seek an architect to create a similar structure?
  • 12 years ago
    which is the best filter to keeps water clear
  • 12 years ago
    LOVE IT!
  • 12 years ago
    if its clear it can be salty water yes but its a high cost if you like living creatures inside the pond because they can't live
  • 12 years ago
    spring fed
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Some people actually chlorinate sterile looking reflection pools like this. i say that because I see nothing growing in it. On the other hand, a very few people know how to design to maintain this sort of clarity and keep live plants and fish.
  • 8 years ago
    it's not a pond, it's a creek. You can see it on the other side of the house.