Software
Houzz Logo Print
chinguacousy

Love the white, slip-covered arms chairs !!

13 years ago
Would it be possible to find out where I could purchase those arm chairs ??
Thanks very much ...
Tiburon home remodel · More Info

Comments (9)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    my clients purchased the slipcovers and chairs - sorry but I am not sure where they were purchased
  • 13 years ago
    yes i would like to know the color of the walls as well
  • 13 years ago
    Ikea has similar
  • 13 years ago
    Ikea has similar white slip covered chairs.
  • 13 years ago
    I love the woven chairs. Where are they from?
  • 13 years ago
    pottery barn
  • 12 years ago
    I saw these seagrass chairs in the Pottery Barn in Edmonton, sat in them and they are very comfortable.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    You are right, seagrass sofa is very nice looking and comfortable! Here are more styles for you: www.cozyfuniture.com

    demi@cozyfuniture.com
    skype: demichen1981