Software
Houzz Logo Print
leslie_greenwood7847

What do you call the things on the top of the curtains?

13 years ago
I have four angled windows that are 12 ft tall and love this idea.....i don't know what to call the keepers at the top
Archevie Design · More Info

Comments (10)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Loom decor, a custom home decor site, would love to help you recreate this look for your windows!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thanks, Regal Drapes. I had a call into the interiors person, but no response yet.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    LOVE the design
  • 13 years ago
    love the drapes. have a similar problem with high angled windows...nice solution
  • 12 years ago
    Can you tell me about the animal head on the wall?
  • 12 years ago
    What kind of flooring is this?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    It's red oak, 5" planks, with a dark stain.

    Marcia
  • 12 years ago
    I believe you just solved my problems for curtains... I love those! Thank you!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I'd like to give credit where it's due, the very talented owner did all the interiors on this house.