Software
Houzz Logo Print
budzw

Please help with light placement on a 89" long double vanity

9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago

Hello everyone, We have a 89" long vanity in the master bath with double sinks and a makeup area in the middle and I need help deciding on what type of vanity lights to use for it.

We are planing to use a large mirror and add lights above the mirror.

Each sink area width = 22.5 inches

Makeup area width = 44 inches

The bathroom have a recess light in the middle of the bathroom about two meters in front of the vanity.


For the vanity lights, I was hoping to do something like this using 21.5 inch long fixtures centered on the sinks.

Savvy Interiors · More Info

But with the size of the makeup area I am not sure if that will give enough light and/or leave the middle of the vanity feeling bare..



Should I use three sets of two lights centered on the sinks and the makeup area instead? Something like this:

(http://www.interiorredesignexchange.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/refinishing-the-bathroom-vanity-with-makeup-counter-designremodeling-a-bathroom-vanity-with-makeup-counter-design-interiorredesignexchange.jpg)


Any advice you can give me will be really appreciated. I need to let the builder know about the lights placement asap.. Thank you very much in advance!

Comments (9)