Software
Houzz Logo Print
rusty2010

How's that Zinc counter top working out, does it scratch easy, show wear and clean up nice?

Ballard Residence · More Info

Comments (7)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Yes - the reason for the Zinc was to use something that would patina and age over time. It is doing so nicely ;)
  • 13 years ago
    Chalkboard counters? How did you create that? How's it working out?
  • 12 years ago
    Cool open shelves. Are they reclaimed? What are they made of?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    One of the best eclectic renovations I have seen - wish I could find someone with your design asthetic locally - Love to see how the space behind the counter in front of window was used, see something on wheels?
  • 11 years ago
    I love the shelves! Suggestions as to where I can find some like that?
  • 10 years ago
    Do you know how the slate was adhered to the ply?