Software
Houzz Logo Print
snookiepooh

where can I get the chandelier?

13 years ago
Willoughby Way · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Thank you for inquiring about our project. Every project we design is custom for our client, so although we cannot provide you with the exact details, we would love the opportunity to work with you, should you be looking to engage an architecture/planning/interiors firm. Please feel free to contact us at info@cunniffe.com. Thank you again!
  • 12 years ago
    I, too am interested in this chandelier. Is this custom made by your firm? Who do I contact? Thank you.
  • 11 years ago
    Love this chandelier. Can you please tell me who the designer is and where can I purchase it? Thank you.
Sponsored
Daniel Home
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars20 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin Co, Ohio