Software
Houzz Logo Print
robinhopemancini

Has anyone seen new Brittannica Warm? What color cabinets go with it?

8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Interested to see if anyone has seen or used this yet in a kitchen? I can't seem to find photos of it. What color cabinets and backsplash would coordinate with it?


https://www.cambriausa.com/Designs/design-palette/Brittanicca-Warm/

Comments (8)

  • 8 years ago

    Sorry acm.. There you go. It's by Cambria.


  • 8 years ago

    Brittannica Warm by Cambria and I ordered a 12 x 12 sample along with the Brittannica in order to compare.

    All along I have thought I would use Brittannica with BM Simply White kitchen cabinetry and palette or either SW Respose Gray (and shades of) or SW Anew Gray (and shades of), but with Brittannica Warm landing on the scene, I am putting it into consideration. It is definitely a warmer gray than Britannica.

    I believe the sample I saw (my samples haven't arrived yet) of the Brittannica Warm is going to be better suited to greige or taupes with brown undertones such as the Anew Gray, etc. I am hoping Simply White cabinetry will still work but the Warm definitely has a warmer background than the Brittannica.

    Decisions, decisions....breaking ground next week.

    Interesting side note: Pricing can vary depending upon the place you purchase. I was hoping there would be little difference and price control from Cambria so I didn't have to shop around, but a call to Cambria informed me the dealer or store is allowed to set their own price. Argh...now I wonder how much variance there will be. Stay tuned....

  • 8 years ago

    RHM,

    I saw the slab of Brittannica Warm this week. Beautiful and soft. I had boards painted with Agreeable Gray, Anew Gray and Mega Greige, all of which were gorgeous with it! Mega Greige on an island with this as the countertop would be stunning.

  • 8 years ago

    queeni1951, I thought it was beautiful, but it looked terrible in our kitchen. It turned peachy in our home. I was so disappointed, since I had high hopes for it.

  • 8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

    RHM

    This is a new build so I hope it will look okay and not turn peachy in the kitchen. Hmmm....What did you end up selecting and using?

    What color are your kitchen cabinets and wall color?

  • 8 years ago

    We are going with Ironsbridge or Torquay. Both of them are a chameleon and can go warm or cool. Our cabinets are close to White Dove and our island is a dark stain. Walls are Accessible Beige but we are painting them maybe the cabinet color or Rock Candy. Not sure yet. Ours was a new build too.

  • 8 years ago

    RHM did you go with ironsbridge or Torquay?.... love both .