Software
Houzz Logo Print
warren_mullins

How did you setup everything and are there other much cheaper alternatives available?

13 years ago
I would love to have this on my princess room.
Playroom · More Info

Comments (11)

  • 13 years ago
    I live in chandler, could you contact me? I would love to know how much it would be to replicate this for my 3 year old.
  • 13 years ago
    Oops sorry, just realized you are in NC :)
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Can you tell us which magazine and when is featuring the stage so we can look for article, if not can you post to houzz when it comes out?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    It will be featured in the October 2013 issue of Parent's Magazine....so out any day now! I will be sure to post a link to the article as soon as it hits stands!!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    The magazine with instructions on how to recreate the stage is out. I saw the issue on stands today. It's the October issue of Parents Magazine.
  • 12 years ago
    Did you ever get that link? I would love the DIY!
  • 12 years ago
    Wonderful, thank you!
  • 12 years ago
    Do the instructions on pintrest explain what that piece coming down from the ceiling is? I don't recall reading about that. Is it reinforcing or holding the wood roof of the curtains?
  • 11 years ago
    This is absolutely precious. My daughters would just love this! Fantastic idea & so well put together. Kudos.