Software
Houzz Logo Print
anthony_cinicolo

GROW MORE greenhouse: is anyone familiar?

8 years ago
Hello, I found this GROW MORE greenhouse sold by ADF and GREENHOUSE MEGASTORE.
It's very affordable and it has a lot of great features: IS ANYONE FAMILIAR WITH IT?

The dealer suggested me that between a Cross Country and a Grow More (he sells both) he would buy a Grow More.
He explained me that the low price is due to the fact that is industrialized mass produced in China. Should I be weary?

Here's the specs and link
http://www.littlegreenhouse.com/growmore.shtml

Grow More greenhouses feature a heavy-duty tubular aluminum frame, superior 10mm TRIPLE wall polycarbonate panels, commercial grade hinged doors (1 Dutch door standard on all models), a built-in gutter system, and plenty of roof vents for maximum air circulation.
Grow More greenhouses are rated for winds up to 80 mph and snow loads up to 25 lbs. per square foot.
Easy assembly
Fast Click system simplifies install and cuts assembly time in half
All heavy-duty tubular aluminum frame & stainless steel hardware
Large roof vents for maximum natural ventilation
roof vents (over 11 sq. ft. each)
Sturdy hinged door with catch
Wide hinged Dutch door made of aluminum and polycarbonate
come with 2 hinged doors (1 Dutch & 1 Full)
Insulated 10mm triple wall polycarbonate
The best mix of strength, insulation, and light transmission in the industry
Insulates better and reduces condensation vs. twin wall panels
Expandable
Rain water collection
Built-in gutters with downspouts
Anchoring
Mounting brackets and hardware are included
Ease of mind
Limited lifetime warranty on frame & 10 years on the covering

Comments (9)

  • 8 years ago

    Hello Patricia, Thank you. That's a great suggestion.

  • 4 years ago

    Hi there! I was wondering if you ended up purchasing this grow more greenhouse and if you did what were your thoughts....I just purchased one last week and I'm waiting for it to arrive because it was pre ordered. They seem very nice for the price point. I would love to have a 20,000$ greenhouse but let's be real lol! I think the thicker poly, tube frame, and heavy click fasteners seemed pretty legit, also ACF is always answering me quickly when I have any questions so I feel comfortable working with them. I'm very interested to find others that have these if you know or found anyone in your inquiring, I know this was years ago but any information you have will be welcomed. Thank you!

  • 4 years ago

    Ryan, has it arrived? If so, what do you think? I have pre-ordered one as well. What are you doing as far as flooring?

  • 4 years ago

    It did arrive and i wasted no time putting it up. I actually raised it about 12" on a wood frame and put 3yds of pea gravel for the floor. I've already built benches and have it in full swing for the season! I absolutely love it. No regrets at all for the price range.



  • 4 years ago

    ACF Greenhouses is a great company and they have already honored the warranty for the automatic vent openers, the cylinders I had been sent originally were not opening and they sent new ones in 2 days without question. Eric responds within the day every time I contact them there. It's pretty awesome to finally have this greenhouse and I assume that with the proper care and maintenance it will have no issues lasting years to come. I actually build 3 season and year round sunrooms for a living so I'm very familiar with these large kits and this is top notch quality for the price, I'm sure you'll be very pleased with it. I'd be interested in hearing all about your journey with it when yours arrives as well! Happy growing!

  • 4 years ago

    I'm so excited about my future Grow More that I created a private Facebook group. Search for "Grow More Greenhouse" or here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/748619776485833

    Invite anyone you know who has or wants a Grow More!

  • 4 years ago

    Being my first year with it and never having a true greenhouse before I'm no expert on comparing but I truly couldn't be happier, it is a very clean looking sturdy structure and those 10mm triple walled panels are great! The temps have been very hot lately and I've had no issues keeping cool with the door open and a fan moving air around. I absolutely love this thing, my wife said she will come out there one day and I'll have grown roots I'm in there so much lol!! I honestly don't think you could go wrong with one of these for the price, in my searching I found similar looking units for more than twice as much. The black frame is very classy looking and the panels also look great in the sunset, just an all around great unit.

  • 2 years ago

    I'm considering buying a Grow More (GM16 or GM13 with extension) greenhouse in the near future. How are you (Ryan and/or Jaydine) liking yours now that you've had them for a while?

    I'm planning on keeping succulents in mine in 5B (Chicago) all year. It gets quite cold here, so I'll be heating with a natural gas heater.