I want to hear what it sounds like.
8 years ago
Related Stories

COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTA Few Things I Would Like to Ask Frank Lloyd Wright
It could take a lifetime to understand Frank Lloyd Wright's work — less if we had answers to a few simple questions
Full Story
HOME TECH6 Sound Solutions for the iPhone Home
Listen up: An iPhone and one of these stylish audio systems let your music look as good as it sounds
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘They Looked at Me Like I Had 10 Heads’
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
LIFEHouzz Call: Does Caring for Your Home Feel Like Fun, Not Labor?
For Labor Day, we’d like to hear what home projects don’t feel like work to you. We’re guessing that a lot bring you joy
Full Story
BATHROOM MAKEOVERSWhat I Learned From My Master Bathroom Renovation
Houzz writer Becky Harris lived through her own remodel recently. She shares what it was like and gives her top tips
Full Story
COMMUNITYGood Neighbors Make Her Street Feel More Like Home
A local historian, a burglary stopper and the world’s greatest grandparents have enriched this writer’s life
Full Story
HOUSEKEEPINGWhat's That Sound? 9 Home Noises and How to Fix Them
Bumps and thumps might be driving you crazy, but they also might mean big trouble. We give you the lowdown and which pro to call for help
Full Story
CONTAINER GARDENSPatio-Perfect Berry Bushes Like You’ve Never Seen
Small enough for pots but offering abundant fruit, these remarkable bred berries are a boon for gardeners short on space
Full Story
LIFEHouzz Call: What Makes Your House Feel Like Home?
Sometimes just one thing gives you that warm and fuzzy feeling. Let us know what it is for you
Full Story
Comment