Software
Houzz Logo Print
thisisstacys

How can I arrange delivery for this Friday or Saturday?

8 years ago
I ordered this table over the weekend and have a special delivery circumstance. I left a voicemail in your general mailbox but haven't heard back yet. What is the best way to get in touch? Thank you!
Elodie Dining Table · More Info

Comments (3)

  • 8 years ago

    Hello, thank you for contacting Houzz. Our records indicate the a Customer Support Team member spoke with you this morning. If you need further assistance, please call us at 800-368-4268. Thanks so much!

  • 8 years ago

    I was advised by that team member to try and contact the seller through this channel. I'm only able to leave them a voice mail and haven't heard back. Can the Houzz team assist in scheduling delivery?

  • 8 years ago

    Hello again! Your order has been shipped via AGS and is currently showing an estimated delivery by January 30th. This item is in transit to you now. You can view it's progress and current tracking here. From this page, you can click to Schedule Appointment. You can also contact AGS at 800-645-8300. Thanks so much!