Software
Houzz Logo Print
lizzysisti

HELP! I need exterior color ideas for my house

8 years ago

My house has always been yellow. I'm not opposed to yellow, but I'm also open to other ideas. I can't find a yellow that I love. It's a very difficult color to pin down. In my head, I picture yellow house, white trim, and hunter green shutters. We plan on putting on architectural shutters to help make the house look less commanding up on the hill. We'd prefer white trim as we had our trim replaced with Azek and would prefer not to paint it. We are also installing new windows this Spring, which will also be white. It was built in 1982 and is an historical reproduction. We are surrounded on all sides by super tall pine trees (as you can see in the picture). I despise the red door. Any and all advice is very much appreciated!


Comments (7)