where can I find the yellow bench pictured in this layout?
8 years ago
Related Stories

LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
COLOR8 Small Spaces Where Paint Can Make a Big Impact
Don’t forget about these little areas in your home. The right paint color can inexpensively transform a space
Full Story
COLORWhy Blue and Yellow Can Be Perfect Bedfellows
This color combo evokes clear skies and golden beaches and can bring cheer to even the gloomiest days
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
ECLECTIC HOMESMy Houzz: Home’s a Place Where She Can Get Creative
A Virginia blogger adds fresh and playful DIY touches to her and her husband’s first home
Full Story

DECORATING GUIDESWhere to Splurge and Where to Save When Decorating
Get a designer’s advice on where to invest in durable essentials and focal pieces for your home, and where to economize
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESWhere Are You on the Style Spectrum?
Find your design personality — neutral or colorful, modern or traditional, formal or relaxed — so you can decorate accordingly
Full Story
BATHROOM DESIGNWhich Shower Bench Style Is Right for You?
Shower benches can be sturdy, floating, fold-away or movable. Read about 6 types to find one that suits your needs
Full Story

Turbo Beds