Software
Houzz Logo Print
penchant4paper

Could you please provide the source for the chandelier?

8 years ago
Palm Springs Spanish · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 8 years ago

    I love the chandelier and would like to know where to buy it as well

  • 8 years ago

    I would also love to know the source for this chandelier. I have been looking for something just like this for years!

  • 8 years ago

    Has the source been found yet for the chandelier? Love it!

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    I haven't received the answer yet, but will post as soon as I do!

    penchant4paper thanked Grace Home Furnishings
  • PRO
    8 years ago

    The chandelier came with the house, and despite our research we can't find the exact product. However, Arte de Mexico carries pieces very similar in style.

  • 8 years ago

    Appreciate your reply! I'll look at Arte de Mexico, thanks!

  • 8 years ago

    Thanks very much for taking the time to research and reply. Most appreciative.