Can I get this package without the hood And what would the cost be?
8 years ago
Related Stories

REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: What Can I Do About My Neighbors’ Trash Cans?
If you’re tired of staring at unsightly garbage way before pickup day, it’s time to have some tough conversations
Full Story
HEALTHY HOMEGet Cleaner Indoor Air Without Opening a Window
Mechanical ventilation can actually be better for your home than the natural kind. Find out the whys and hows here
Full Story
COLOR8 Color Palettes You Can't Get Wrong
Can't decide on a color scheme? Choose one of these foolproof palettes for a room that feels both timeless and fresh
Full Story
MORE ROOMSHome Tech: Getting Rid of Wires Without Sacrificing Sound
Wireless home technology still isn't perfect, but new products are giving audiophiles choices
Full Story
KITCHEN APPLIANCESThe Many Ways to Get Creative With Kitchen Hoods
Distinctive hood designs — in reclaimed barn wood, zinc, copper and more — are transforming the look of kitchens
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNHow to Get Your Range Hood Right
Get a handle on the technical specs, and then learn about fun design options for creating a beautiful kitchen feature
Full Story

MCM3 LLC