0
kaplantaly

Bianco Drift Caesarstone cabinet color

kaplantaly
Please share the color of your kitchen cabinets if you have Bianco Drift countertop. Thank you!!!

• Aga Patry

this is my selection so far too. my cabinets will be white.

• Ellen

We just chose Bianco Drift. We will have Sherwin Williams Alabaster for our cabinets.

Aqua Kitchen and Bath Design Center

Bianco Drift is such a neutral option that you are pretty safe with almost any kitchen cabinet color choice, but white and gray seem like best choices.

• Mary Trent

Beautiful kitchen, K Furr. I love the white and blue cabs and your backsplash above the stove.

• Kristy Lewis

K Furr- Your kitchen is gorgeous! What color navy did you use? We are planning on Chantilly Lace with a dark blue island.

• Ellen
    K Furr, beautiful! Can you tell me the light beige color you painted in the adjacent dining area and above the cabinets? it's soft and I love it.
  • K Furr
    Hi so funny I was just talking to my KD who is helping us on our current basement project and we can’t quite pin down the exact island and butlers pantry color - I picked it from a door sample and they color matched it but our best guess is BM Hale Navy as he believes that was the color of the sample and one he often uses.

The surrounding walls are SW Worldly Gray (beadboard backsplash is color matched). Hope this helps!