Software
Houzz Logo Print
zenzen_dee

Help for a cluttered and disorganized room!

13 years ago
Hi my name is Zen. I currently live with my partner in a 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom apartment in Queens, NY. The dilemma is that our bedroom is so tiny we have no space for our clothes, shoes and other stuff. Storage is the worst in our small space. Our closet is full to the max and very sloppy and I have no idea how to start to organize it. When we do laundry, all our clean clothes stay in bags, because there is no room to put it away. The bathroom in our room is almost as big as our bedroom. Go figure! The walls are not deep enough on both sides to make more closet space. This is stressful! We need to implement storage space if that is possible!

Do not be alarmed by the pictures, it was a bad day and usually our room is not that messy. The measurements for our room are 9ft wide and 15ft long, so you can get a visual of our bedroom. We need suggestions! I am anxiously waiting!

Comments (6)