0

Bat flower this is how I recieved it.

Kathy
April 12, 2018
last modified: April 12, 2018

I removed it from the packaging it hasn't done anything. I repotted in orchid mix. When I received it the tip of the leaf was missing, only change leaf has continued to turn brown and dry up. I hope I don't lose the plant.

• tropicbreezent

When you repotted it how did the roots look? And how long have you had it?

• Matt z5b GH 9b

I wouldn't water it any more until you see new growth. Does it sit in good light?

• Brandon Irwin

I have both the black and white......I bought them as rhizomes back in april.....when I potted them up in the greenhouse after receiving them..... they sat and sat and sat did NOTHING and I do mean NOTHING!! for 3 months.....I was about to do away with them when suddenly in June we got a heatwave accompanied by very high humidity and out of nowhere they took off....litterally produced their first leaves overnight.....they love lots and lots of water as long as they have perfect drainage.....while they are in active growth and will die very quickly if they dry out....and NEVER put them in the sun...these guys like more shade than ferns do......but once u get them Goin their care gets lots easier....I have mine in reg. Potting mix and they are doin very well