Software
Houzz Logo Print
nicolepuiia

Echeveria problem. Not bugs? Help!

8 years ago

Does anyone recognize this issue? The weird thing about It that makes me think it’s not pest related because it’s only on a specific plant as well as every pot of babies I grew from that plant but one. These are all spread out among my collection so there is no way the bugs could spread from one end of the table to the other without getting to other plants! The mother was first along with the offsets attached to it. I was convinced it was scale. I hand q tipped each and every bump with alcohol. No change. I don’t think it’s scale. Then the offset I had cut off the mother plant a few months prior started getting it. Now all my little cups containing 2-4 babies I grew from leaves of the mother (before this started) are having issues. They look bad. They were all completely healthy before this. The plants of other types sharing the tiny pots with the babies are all healthy. I added a pic of my last healthy pot of babies. This is what they all looked like a few weeks ago before this weird problem.

I spent a lot of time and effort over the winter growing those babies and keeping them healthy. Please help me nip this problem in the butt before I lose every single plant of this type that I own :(

nicolepuiia's ideas · More Info


nicolepuiia's ideas · More Info


nicolepuiia's ideas · More Info


nicolepuiia's ideas · More Info


nicolepuiia's ideas · More Info


nicolepuiia's ideas · More Info


nicolepuiia's ideas · More Info


Comments (3)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County